Friday, March 7, 2008

pas o barisan...wait for tmw..hehe

today mum suddenly say wan go tesco..the 2nd time ler she wan go.me che kia,she say wan go to buy sth ,scare tmw wil curfew...haha. i din go for such a long time ady too.i saw many ppl there..saw chia min,shueh yean,ang...n my dad's fren who work at my dad shop n also talk about tesco tesco n tesco..haha.me n my bro n mum eat at foodcourt..me juz eat ABC + ice cream..nt very nice lo.thn v gt buy donut...gt a durian one..there write muz consume in 3 hours ler...the smell so heavy la..i dunlike those donut lo..juz my sibling thm eat.

thn shueh yean come my hs..ask me to teach her account..me juz teach her a bit..dunno how lo.
thn nite v go mall again..go there walk n eat kfc.saw kpc there..haha. long time din c change a lot..haha

tmw who wil win ler.pas o barisan.hope pas wil win la..haha...coz if barisan win thn cham.malay ppl sure make noise a lot..in kelantan ler..malay so many ppl la.today kebun sultan there gt ppl crowd together to listen pas de speech ler..make kebun sultan jam nia.my hs receive 2 packets of sugar,1 packet of biscuit,milo n rice today..haha...frm pas one...

my mum going to vote thm tmw..haha.my sis too may b wil vote it although she had receied rm50 frm barisan.while my dad no need to vote as he is nt malaysian.actually he is born in singapore,his host dad din gv him b the soldier..n direct come to kb..so he had a red identity card.nt a warganegara.nw he wan to change it bt it has a lot of prosedure,to gt permissions frm singapore there..dunno whn juz can gt the new ic so tat he can go travel overseas lek..anyone can help? hehe
anyway result wil b out on tmw...waiting n c.everyone muz stay at hs o b4 result is announce..hehe

No comments: