Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i am so careless

today 5am,my hp ringing..
alamak..is my sis..make me cant sleep..
hv to go out to fetch her
thn i cant sleep anymore
go out wif mum fetch bro thm school thn go pasar
thn bck feel sleepy..sleep lo
thn go wakaf to delivery stock
thn me go fetch bro thm
go c form6 list
no my name lo..hehe
ch dunwan me ady ma..haha

nite wan go mall
bt me make lost the pacific card..thn mum dunwan teman me liao lo
finally found it in my car..i am so careless lla
n easily forget me
wat can help me?
rigo? haha
since tat day til nw..she juz teman me to billion lo
after got car...where also me muz go myself..haizz
dun dare to say her lo
even nex week me going to pahang..she also nt going lo
whenever my youngest bro go..thn she wil go la
lolz..i am going to study liao..dunwan thk so much ady..hehe

me decided to go n buy tmw wif kit
hehe
dunwan wait her anymore..one day thn another bulok

busy la tis few days
wednesday nite class gathering
thursday nite pui sheung party
friday nite outing wif fren
saturday nite celebrate mother's day
so so so busy..hehe

No comments: