Friday, April 11, 2008

a busy week

wats a busy week ler
even tmw..friday..my sleeping days..also cant sleep ady
tmw wan go to mall n buy present for my best fren
thn nite wil go out to yam cha wif fren
nex sunday is her birthday ler..dunno how it is going on
but sunday i hv ttn n need work..very late juz can help her celebrate la..so sorry to her..hehe

everyday do a set of level 3 exam paper ler.mei huey n yen yee also going to ttn...bt thy so enjoy there ler..juz bored lo..thy no need do such exam papers..so suang.n is miss wee teach..wont tiok scold
right? haha
nw she also gt gv us do lcci paper liao..difficult la..me always curi tk note n c one ler..hehe

my dad juz bought a golden red tail...ikan kelisa ler..the actual value is..he is going to sell rm850..the price list rm888.
the most expensive fish at my shop..gt its cert somemore
dunno whn juz can sell it
i am waiting for tat day
hehe

No comments: