Wednesday, April 16, 2008

matrix result

today morning my fren sms me n tell me she gt matrix
thn she help me to check
me gt it too
bt che kia lo can gt

1.result nt so good
2.me live town one lo
3.din hope for it

me choose account whn tat day apply
may b tats why i wil gt it
ask me happy o nt?
a bit happy n gt sad too
more choice for me to choose
utar--->account tarc--->qs form 6--->physic class o matrix---> account
haiyo
really difficult to decide la

tis year many ppl got it gua..
my fren...chuey sien,yie wan,pauline,yen nee n sze ting gt for sc
while me n sue shan gt account one
should me go?
about fren..no need worry lo
but for future..account? is it good? haiyo
really pening liao

anyway..i thk i wil go
coz many ppl wan go for it also cant..hehe
a good chance ..may b

1 comment:

Myself_psl said...

Congratulate!
Why not?
Matrikulasi is good!
if u got matrik, sure ur name will not in the list of form 6!
Hehe!
just go!
nth to be lost!
My hope ruined!
haha
ok la, good luck!
oh, forgot, how about ur lcci exam if u go to matrik, 12 mei starts class, rite?
u should prepare for it!
Gambateh!