Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anti café b2

today is the 1st day of puasa

Nite my roommate thm buka puasa at room together.
But me din go bazaar to buy.there juz got 3 stall have opened..nt many food to buy.
Thn nite me go café wif ci xing n jun lan
V go b2…thy buka puasa tat time
Me ask gt sell burger?? Thy say thy also wan buka puasa loudly…say muz wait 15 minutes
Ceh,me better dunwan eat u there
So disgusting n expensive.
+ thy so sombong…din gv ppl use the remote..keep themselves one
Keep money 1st b4 get the food
Nowadys,if saw thm sell at bazaar also dunwan go c at all…anti thm..haha

B4 tat,my fren go there to eat
Muz wait 1 hr long,thn whn go ask,she say thy mengutamakan melayu
U better go die la…word like tat u also can say out
I wan c how ur business going on…haha.,,wait n c
Thn whn she wan take bck money..tat ppl fastly go kitchen to take out the food.

No comments: