Sunday, August 31, 2008

1st day of sept

Today,v outing.it is so bored to stay at here whn holiday.
The bus v sit juz 8 chinese..got me,sze tyng,jun lan,amy,chuey sien,yie wan,chat wei n bao yun frm KMPH.
Malay have their rest tat time as thy gt to puasa.
Thn the bus drive to UMP to fetch student…bt nt many ppl too.
Everyone hv their own seat..hehe

V plan to go out n eat great food.
However our breakfast is so disgusting
Me had eaten 伊面清汤。 Tat soup is very salty
Actually v plan to eat 叉烧饭 bt tat shop din open tat day,
So v choose another Chinese shop.
Me also called xiu mai..juz 3 small small pieces,thn it cost rm2.10.my fren thm say I am eating the golden…haha
The xiu mai stil is supermarket sell those..nt nice at all
My fren aso complain their food…nex time v r nt going there ady

Thn v go to megamall.At there,v go to popular n cold storage only..me juz bought some pen n graph paper only.
I miss the ice cream..chocolate sundae frm MCD..forget east coast dun hv MCD. T.T

Thn use shortcut walk to east coast while raining
Me have buy vitagen,pudding,apple,….
Thn v go eat great food..Johny restaurant.
I hav eat the thai chicken rice n red bean lotus manisan…so nice
Haha
Thn v wan to take away KFC come bck to eat..
But dun hv fish burger..my favourite food..haizz

4:30pm….the last bus,so v took the bus to bck.

No comments: