Sunday, June 8, 2008

how me pass a day at kb

6 of june ...630pm me sit bus bck to kb
morning ..2am reach
thn sleep at hm
thn the another day.morning eat my favourite curry mee
thn 1pm to 3pm go dad shop to help him
thn go mall..find fren thm...gt hui san,pei ting,maria n yi wen
chuey sien too...she tell thm her stoory...aha

erm,i have buy a lot food there
tmw so heavy la my be...wonder hw i wan to take inside ler
our bus is til temerloh...v hv to stop at the junction outside our school..need walk so far la

thn nite go celebrate dad birthday
dad hv order 10 type of food
but it is so slow..v juz eat 9..cancel the crab..nvm
as i dun so like it..hahhaa
v eat until around rm700 ler
1st time..wonder y he so waste it
v jk a lot there esp he n me
he always bully me..me too..haha
v buy for him de birthday cake din eat o cut yt la...coz the uncle hv bought one frm muhibah..mango cake
our cake is buy frm secret...chocolate banana

he also keep on complaining i use a lot of hp money
i spend rm90+ in a month..so kena he ngepek a lot
i hv send a lot of sms
n miscal also need money la...coz i am using line one
hw i can reduce the cost ni..aiyo

tmw i gonna say sayonara to kb ady...i am going to hell again..haha..a forest
may b muz wait til aug juz can bck ady la...so miss here..hehe

No comments: