Saturday, June 7, 2008

my kuliah

kuliah is a place tat many ppl teaching by a teacher
account clas juz separate into 2 kuliah
me get the 1st kuliah
in my kuliah..teacher tell us tat all ppl gt basic account one
my schoolmate...sue shan,sze tyng n yen nee also place at the same kuliah
it is around 150 ppl in my kuliah
among thm...juz 3 is chinese boy..other malay
chinese gal quite lot

my ekonomi teacher is pn tang...she is an iban person,...bt luckily she knw how to speak chinese..hehe..she teach very good

thn account teacher stil ok..juz sometime very bored

thn perniagaan teacher both quite funny...thy wil joke wif us

thn math teacher...very bored...n sometime teach wrongly..hehe

1st sem about 3 different teacher wil teach us each of the subject.

v everyday hv to attend kuliah..each about 1 hour.

our study day is mon til friday
everyday study frm 8am to 5pm for account sudent..so long la..bt between it v gt rest la..sometime a day rest 2 hr o 3..wat a terrible timetable.why dont let us rest earlier while??

No comments: