Saturday, June 7, 2008

my tutorial

tutorial is a place to study frm our class teacher
my class juz gt 13 ppl
thy r me,san san,chat wei,farah,safiah,syamira,ezza,umairah,ain,amirah,nik,asyraf n zul
the 3 boys come frm terengganu..really dunno wat thy r talking about...thy hv slang 'g' behind each word...sempat bcome sempang..even english word also can add 'g' behind the word ler..

chinese juz v 3 girls
haizz the life at matrik is gonna mix around...hehe
farah is kelantanese...today she bck wif me too.hehe

erm,about my tutorial teacher:
ekonomi: en amry...he is fierce la..all ppl scare of him.sometie he wil smile bt...haizzz.whn gt his period..i need to study la

account...he is ketua unit perakaunan. he is good...teach us a lot

perniagaan..good too...a friendly person.v wil nt scare him..juz need to dohis hw n pass it on time

math...quite good ..teach us a lot too..v wil ask q tat nt understand while attending kuliah

while english n sains informatk also two compulsor subject
student akaun n hayat gt to tk it for sem 1
my teacher quite good...
english teacher wil gv us comment after the public speaking
haven reach my turn ler..nex monday hv to present ady la...so scare leh
she wan us to talk very slowly

thn me very enjoy sains informatik period coz got computer to use
hehe
the 1st time v learn about introduction of com
thn 2nd time v learn microsoft word
thn nex time is microsoft excel
v may learn a lot thng through the period..hehe

kokurikulum also v hv to tk in sem 1
every wednesday v need to go for it
me choose rekreasi..til nw dunno gt wat activity to do
may b gt camping those
the teacher is fierce...he dun let us to b late...bt sometime v cant ler
coz our kuliah until 5pm..thn v need to change shirt lui..hw can v reach on time???? aiyo

No comments: