Saturday, June 7, 2008

my block

about my hostel
i stay at c2
so sad la..ex-ch student all get b2 ..juz me
on the 1st week..me always go there to find thm
to eat,chat ....gt a time go yie wan room to sleep lui
after start study..i din go there much coz far
bt the food there is nice than our block

i hv knw many fren at my block...gt some come frm johor,pinang...
gt kelantanese too..a lot lui if include cc student thm
i thk tat my block felo is nt so fierce o strict...may b i din get thm warning b4..haha

my roomate all quiet one
+ me..also a quiet ppl
haizz..damn boring a in the room
nw i haven found a better place to study ler

if at bilik tutorial...very noisy
if library..very far..tk time to walk there
it may b is my room...bt i wil feel bored til sleep la..hehe
i thk nex time i muz go to bt o library whn wan use laptop..my block cant suft net la...thy insist say gt hot zone...bt my block dun hv la

the food there is quiet lot choice..bt nt so nice
i try bihun hong kong b4..at b2...quite nice ler.hehe
bt my fren thm nt dare to try...go eat la..hehe
thn ladna,nasi goreng cendawan aso nice
block c2 some food expensive n nt nice

THE COMPOUND OF SCHOOL
there mini market n bakery shop sell thng very expensive one
the bread there almost is rm1.70 o 1.30
the karipap is nice,rm0.50 each..everyday many ppL wil wait at there n buy
the food there a lot la..so during study day..v nt keep fit..is keep on gain weight..coz wan try tis n tat
gt double A too there...sell stationery n book
carer kiosk...sell reference book..juz open frm 430pm to 530pm..sell by teacher

No comments: