Friday, August 29, 2008

3rd

Actuaally,the door has problem for the 3rd time ady.

1st,whn the day v register,the door have spoiled.
(tis me juz knw about it,coz tat day me evening juz register..so dunno about it.)

2nd I cant open the door ,so pull it thn tombol pintu rosak.

3rd the key cant open the door,so we spoil it.

OMG,tis complaint very seriously,
We had complained penyelia n En Amran actually.

Penyelia…din do her work.
En Amran…gv us pressure.

Ketua felo also tell us about their story.

Penyelia
…gt bad result for SPM.her work actually is look after those non living thng..such as door,washing machine,floor tat hav hole….Thn felo job is care about student.But,we din saw penyelia go around the block at all,even {wan find her at her own office also very difficult}.She had taken money frm other student too.And also,{many room tombol pintu also has problem } those {} is gt mention at the complaint.

En Amran
Last year,he held a camp. But din go /join the activity about playing water one. He also din mention about the safety of those student. 7 ppl have join it,unluckily 3 gals die bcoz lemas.

She ask us to change room by today.bcoz dunwan us to get trouble again. HUH! Me got to suit wif new rumate. It is very difficult duh + so many thng to carry. She tell me cant move in room tat hv Chinese . Why malay can? Bt Chinese n India canr?? Is it called perpaduan like tat?? She knw tat I am nt willing to move, and ask me izzit wan to stay alone if my rumate change room and settle the thng myself whn penyelia cm n find me? Tis make me want to move.We spend another 2 hrs there.


At night ,me stil console rumate dunwan to move out.thn,me stil thking there n cried too.Whn me thk over,tis problem actually juz a door.
A small case can bcm so big case!!
Start frm the aduan about rm4  aduan us vandalism  aduan ketua block gv us vandalism  aduan abot penyelia din work n en amran gv us pressure.

Why their problem bcm us??
We juz wan thm to repair the door.
For me,I thk me willing to gv the money..bt pls dun gv us black list.v r nt vandalism.

After a few days,ketua block wil pass up the paper to Timbalan Pengarah,thn v may b muz go c him again. Thn we muz avoid frm en amran n penyelia o else v wil scolded by thm.

I knw tat ketua block is helping us,bt tis actually wil affect us too….
I thk v should move out to avoid penyelia
It is nt our fault actually,bt v hv complain her seriously I thk bt it is reality.
Juz v dunno about it if ketua block din tell us

No comments: