Friday, August 15, 2008

hair gone

so kek sim wif my hair
gone
today wake up...my hair not straight liao lo
wonder how me sleep yesterday??
haiz
saturday need go again lo i thk
waste my time again la
tat day tat ppl tell me rm150 include wash hair at tis saturday o sunday..thn me say c 1st...coz sat nite wan sit bus ady
bt nw i thk me got to go ler...coz my hair ady qiao...haiz

rebond hair...really sucks!
need money...need time...and need to take care
hair cant kena water 3 day,sleeping at the correct way n ....
so
ppl...plz thk twice b4 do it
haha

today evening yee loo come kb frm machang
so me teman her to go mall n around kb..hehe
thn go buy pisang goreng wif e wern
thn nite gather wif ex-classmate
v go mall a while thn go red bean cafe
called the mango :( nt me like de lo
so tired ady nw
but muz tahan...coz haven touch my hw
wan go travel ady la
juz like hayaki one

No comments: