Friday, August 22, 2008

singapore trip

frm sat to thursday....me went to singapore
the main aim is accompany dad to do his IC and passport
he is a singaporean
the 1st day v went there,sunday,v juz stay at my cousin hs ...din go out ..so boring
thn 2nd day,v go to immigration centre to do my dad ic n passport
at the beginning,it is nth..thn after my dad wan do passport
suddenly thy ask us to go CMPB
oh..there is a place which singaporean who aged 18 join the NS there
my dad din join the NS b4...tats y he hv a black list at there
summore my dad hv to go to police station
a long long story.....
me cry tat day...haizz

thn the 3rd day,my dad can do his passport ady
it is really really weird la..me also dunno wat r thm doing
bt wat i wan to say is...singapore has a lot of law
everythng also law by law...haizz

the other day,v go to shopping..bt juz shop a while nia
coz me go wif parents thm
thy r nt suit wif the life which hv to walk a lot
thy go every place hv to sit cab one..aiyoo
me go there juz bought 2 t-shirt ..the brand is "ocean pacific"
knw y ler? haha
b4 me also wan ady..juz no time ady whn me saw it

thn i wan buy taiwan mua chi and bei jing tat bear de keychain to gv fren as souvenir
but i cant find it
a lot of places ady me search..bt cant find it.haizz

No comments: